I love opinionated non-PC people. This blog is to vent my opinions on life, the universe and everything. Which is 42 which in gematria is "My Heart" (LBY) according to Rabbi Abulafia. The Divine Heart is the centre of everything.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Land of the Queen


Dear Sons and Daughters, I love you as you are and I come from heaven to offer you the Grace of sincere conversion. Open your hearts to My call. I want to lead you to a high peak of holiness. Don´t back out. Don´t lose heart. Accept faithfully the Gospel of My Jesus. Humanity has gotten away from God, and people have become slaves of sin. Truly liberate yourselves and return to Him Who is your one true Savior. Seek strength in prayer. Only by prayer will you be able to support the trials that are on the way. Now is a time of Grace for each one of you. Don´t live far from The Lord. He is calling you and waiting for you. Those who dwell in the land of the Queen will live moments of great tribulation. It will be on a Friday, and men will weep and wail. Pray. Pray. Pray. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

This is the latest message from Our Lady to the Brazilian visionary Pedro Regis. It would seem that events are about to happen in England which have been prophesied by many Catholic seers and prophets of the past. There will be disasters in England and with the advent of a King, a bloody revolution and the assassination of the new King. The Royal family will then go into Exile and England will be ruled by a revolutionary and republican government. At some stage in these events for England London will be submerged by water as will many other parts of the British Isles. The Pope is due to visit England soon. Will this be England's last warning before the events begin in earnest? The Anglican ordinariates are a grace offered for the English Church. Will the present Roman Catholic Church in England receive this grace with thanksgiving or obstruction? Will the Anglican groups respond to this grace speedily or will they procrastinate? Some very old English prophecies speak of events happening when a British or Northern Charles who is the son of a King Charles will be at first rejected by his own people but accepted by foreigners. He is said to have fought battles in Spain and restored Spain to Catholic rule and order under the Pope. His symbol is the Lion. Could this be Prince Harry whose second name is Charles? The prophecies seem to allude strongly to the role of Scotland in restoring this Son of King Charles to his rightful rule. It would seem that his Catholic (and possibly Spanish) wife also has a role to play in his success. These English prophecies seem to refer to the well-known figure of the Great Monarch who is called Henry and Charles in Catholic European prophecies. Ven. Bartholomew Holzhauser states: "On account of a terrible war Germany will wail, France will be the cause of all the woe, Germany will be terribly wounded, all will be impoverished. England shall suffer much. The King shall be killed. After desolation has reached its peak in England, peace will be restored and England will return to the Catholic faith with greater fervor than before.The Great Monarch will have the special help of God and be unconquerable."
Pedro Regis in a recent message from Our Lady also mentions events that happen in Spain that will affect other countries especially France. "Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and you well know how much a mother loves her children. Be docile to My call and I will lead you to Him Who is your Way, Truth, and Life. I ask you to be meek and humble of heart. I need your sincere and courageous testimony. Open your hearts to the love of God. Humanity lives far from The Lord and is heading towards a great abyss. Tell everyone that the time is short. Bend your knees in prayer and you shall see peace reign on earth. I suffer because of what awaits you. A frightening event will happen in Spain and will spread to various countries of Europe. France will drink a cup bitter with pain which I announced in the past. Pay attention. Return to The Lord. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace."

On December 26 2009 Our Lady spoke also of the Land of the Queen to Pedro: "Dear Sons and Daughters, don´t let the devil deceive you. Flee from wickedness and return to The Lord to be saved. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to point out to you the way of goodness and holiness. I ask you to be men and women of prayer. Mankind has fled from The Creator because people have gotten away from prayer. Know that you are loved by The Father and He awaits you with open arms. Something sorrowful will happen in the land of the Queen (England) and will be repeated in the capital of Brazil. I suffer because of what awaits you. Don´t back out. Accept My appeals and give testimony that you belong only to Christ. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace."

3 comments:

Fellow traveler said...

I just came across your site while searching "the land of the Queen" and was more than pleasantly surprised. May God Bless You and yours. I have learned so much of my Catholic Christian foundations from working with my Jewish patients, as well as believing Jews like Zola Levitt (may he rest in peace). I am very glad to have found your site. I truly believe that we live in very interesting and perilous times. I truly pray that those of faith will be bold in trying to save the unbelievers - whose numbers grow day by day. Thank you for your contribution in spreading the good news about the Rabbi we follow.

Anonymous said...

When I read the Pedro's recent writing I immediately thought of Britain as well. I concur that the Monarch would have some Jewish bloodline (and French, etc.) but from everything I've studied in the area I don't see Prince Harry as a match for the Monarch except for him already being royalty. That though contradicts suggestions that his destiny/lineage would not be realized until the appropriate time, if just for his own safety (think of the persecutions for being a chosen soul). There's also an old Jesuit story that the Great Monarch would arise from Nouvelle-France.

Athol (Aharon Yosef) said...

What is Novelle France? does it mean Canada?