I love opinionated non-PC people. This blog is to vent my opinions on life, the universe and everything. Which is 42 which in gematria is "My Heart" (LBY) according to Rabbi Abulafia. The Divine Heart is the centre of everything.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pedro Regis and the Future


On March 6 2007 Our Lady revealed to Pedro a very interesting future event. "Dear Sons and Daughters, bend your knees in prayer. Humanity will carry a heavy cross when the earth loses its normal movement. There will be a change in the gravitational force of the earth which will attract a distant giant. Don´t flee from prayer. God wants to save you, but you have to do your part. The geography of the world will change. The day will come when the lives of men will no longer be the same. Don´t be frightened. Those who are with The Lord will experience victory. This is the message that I transmit to you in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace."

The recent earthquake in Chile that seemed to be also predicted by Our Lady to Pedro has caused a shift in the earth's axis according to Nasa. Our Lady in 15th of July 2006 said to Pedro Regis: "Dear Sons and Daughters, open your hearts to the Love of God, and be good to each other. I ask you to remain firm in prayer, for this is the only way you can contribute to the victory of The Lord. Flee from sin and embrace the Grace of God. Know that humanity will live moments of great tribulations. There will be a great change in the angle of the orbit of the earth which will affect the lives of humans and animals. It will cause great pain. I am your Mom and I want to help you. Return quickly. Tomorrow could be late. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace." The Astrobiology magazine speaks of a giant dwarf star ( see http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/3427/getting-wise-about-nemesis)and other Catholic prophecies speak about two suns appearing in the sky. On December 29 2009 Our Lady told Pedro: "Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of your suffering. Bend your knees in prayer beseeching the mercy of The Lord for humanity. My poor children will carry a heavy cross. The crust of the earth will split in many regions of the earth. Energy coming from the interior of the earth will bring suffering to many of My poor children. Listen to what I am saying. Humanity is on the eve of the most terrible suffering and punishment. What I have already announced is going to happen. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace"

For those of us who live in Perth Western Australia Our Lady gives on interesting message on 18 November 2006: "Dear Sons and Daughters, The Lord is calling you to live in His grace. Do not remain in sin. God is in a hurry. Pray. Pray. Pray. Humanity is on track to an abyss of destruction prepared by man with his own hands. I suffer because of your sufferings. Shouts and wailing will be heard in Perth. My poor children will experience a heavy cross. Be converted and assume your true role as a Christian. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace."

Our Lady also on 2 June 1987 in the first year of the apparitions to Pedro Regis reveals that most of the problems in the Catholic Church comes from the priests (who she calls her beloved sons)and in the light of the recent priestly scandals seems very prophetic: "Dear Sons and Daughters. Jesus, just as He is in heaven, is also here on earth, present in the Eucharist. Jesus is present in the Eucharist to strengthen the spirit of each one of us. Thank God for this. Because of the errors which nowadays burden the Catholic church, the majority being the fault of my beloved sons, I myself will correct them, once and for all. And this will happen very soon. I bless you in the name of The Father, The Son, and Holy Spirit. Be at peace." The Bible says that God will purify the sons of Levi first and we see this purification process at work today in the Church.

Our Lady further says on 29 June 1987: "Dear Sons and Daughters. Jesus, talking to Peter, said “What you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and what you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” My loves, with these words Jesus leaves no doubt the Holy Father is infallible. And so , any Christian who doesn´t obey the Holy Father, certainly is not obeying God. Here in Brazil, the Holy Church is in danger of losing the true faith, and to avoid this, priests and bishops must unite themselves to the Holy Father. Many errors are being spread within the Holy Church, and these errors are caused by shepherds who are not united to the Pope. I ask you, dear children, to pray much for priests, for many of them will lose the faith. Satan, the father of lies, and priests will be the target of his vengeance. And so, my dear children, I need many prayers. Pray. I bless you in the name of The Father, The Son, and Holy Spirit. Be at peace."

The most recent message is from the 9th March 2010 and speaks of rivers of fire: "Dear Sons and Daughters, you are heading towards a future of great trials. I suffer because of what is coming to you. From the depths of the earth will come immense rivers of fire.Many regions will be completely devastated and the destruction will cross over many countries. Bend your knees in prayer. This is the only way you will find strength to give testimony to what will come. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to console you and tell you that you are the chosen people of The Lord. Return, for The Lord is still waiting for you. Flee from wickedness and let the Grace of The Lord transform you. Forward on the way I have pointed out. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace."


see Pedro Regis and the Pole Shift

15 comments:

Crosshairball said...

Wow. Great post. I noticed myself, and made note to SpiritDaily in fact, when the news was reported that the earth's axis had shifted after the Chilean quake. I've linked this up on my website at www.Crosshairball.com

JewelsNorth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great post. I've been following this as well and submitted the recent story on the dwarf star to Spirit Daily.

Anonymous said...

On January 16, 2010 the Lady predicted that

"Great suffering will come for the inhabitants of Chile."

Then two month or so later, they had the huge earthquake.

Anonymous said...

thanxs for putting it all together in this way, good work, the first photos of the dawarf planetand sun have been officially made available, i will find the link and add it for anyone interested. It is located 500 light years from earth, and is 7 times the size of jupiter wow thats big.

Anonymous said...

thanxs for putting it all together in this way, good work, the first photos of the dawarf planetand sun have been officially made available, i will find the link and add it for anyone interested. It is located 500 light years from earth, and is 7 times the size of jupiter wow thats big.

(Aharon Yosef) Athol Bloomer said...

Thanks for the update. The link will be great. In the writings of the servant of God Luisa Piccarreta Jesus talks to her about a vertiginous race to destruction. Vertiginous is to be off the axis and reeling like a drunkard. Of course she is mainly referring to mankind's behaviour but this of course manifests in the physical.

Anonymous said...

I think, in regard to the words of Our Lady to Pedro about Australia, you might like to listen to Dr.Owuor who was recently in Australia and has given this prophecy, which is in tune with Our Lady. http://www,youtube.com/watch?=gEcOLSdY371.
Regards.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, fingers not right tonight and had mistake. Will repeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEcOLSdY371

It is interesting. Regards Antonia.

Aharon said...

Dear Antonia,

I tried to watch it but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Aharon said...

Finally found the prophecy for Australia. Its strange I have had a recurring dream since I was a child of a massive Tidal Wave that hit Perth and i know of a number of other Perth people who have had a similiar dream.

"Here it is Australia: Prophecy given by Dr Owuor 03/08/10 in Labrador Qld: There is an earthquake coming to this land The Lord spoke to me about a horrific earthquake an historic earthquake to visit Australia. On the western horn the north west corner of Australia, the earthquake pushed the ocean. I see a huge wave a huge high speed wave, its a mountain of water pushed by the earthquake. Then the Lord said “this land must repent” the time to engage in sexual sin by the beaches is over because the Lord has sent me here now. Remove false prophecy from the churches, especially false prophecy that one must be removed because it confuses the church at this hour. I can only speak for the Lord and the Lord He is righteous. I see buildings collapse and people cannot get away. I see a lot of deaths. Yesterday He showed it to me when He slayed me, and I went to sleep and just a few hours before I came He showed it to me again. The earthquake causes that huge push of water a mountain of water so many stories high. A tsunami is coming, don’t handle this carelessly like the people of Haiti did. Don’t handle it carelessly. Don’t start prophesying on top it, He will strike you. The Lord has spoken period. Let us prepare for the coming of the King. "

Not sure what he means by the western horn- anyone have any ideas. doesn't Scripture talk about israel posessing the horns of the nations. and we talk of the horn of Africa etc

Aharon said...

A geographical Horn seems to be an extremity or corner such as the horn of Africa and Cape Horn. the prophecy mention north west australia but does this mean the western horn is also there or could that refer to further south on the west coast. what about that little sticking out piece on the map of western australia in the south western corner?????

Aharon said...

Didn't christina Gallagher the Irish seer mention an earthquake and tsunami occurring in the Indian Ocean as well?

sue said...

A good site to check with similar messages is "the warning second coming" from another visionary Maria

Anonymous said...

Aharon you are right after the earthquake and tsunami that hit in, I think it was 2006, the one that seemed to kick off all these crazy weather patterns, Christine Gallagher had prophesised the correct level of the quake and tsunami years before, she then gave a prophecy for Australia I think between Australia and Africa a quake that would be off the Richter scale, unmeasurable, and cause a massive tsunami that would kill anyone in boats in the water at the time and spread inland taking a great toll with it and reshaping the coast line