I love opinionated non-PC people. This blog is to vent my opinions on life, the universe and everything. Which is 42 which in gematria is "My Heart" (LBY) according to Rabbi Abulafia. The Divine Heart is the centre of everything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cardinal Burke of the Apostolic Signatura


Well the saying goes that God blesses those that bless the Jews and curses those who curse the Jews. The new Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke the former Archbishop of St Louis and now Prefect of the Apostolic Signatura is to be raised to the honour of Cardinal. As a great supporter and defender of the Association of Hebrew Catholics and the rights of the Jews in the Church we are very pleased with this announcement and wish Cardinal Burke all the blessing of the Heavenly realm.

The St Louis Review reports :"...In a statement released Oct. 20, Cardinal-designate Burke wrote: “I express my deepest gratitude to His Holiness for the great confidence which he has placed in me, and I renew my commitment to serve Him, as Shepherd of the universal Church, in total fidelity and with all my being.”..."

Cardinal Burke's recent interview with David Moss

No comments: